Find out more about word, its definitions etc.
Use this dictionary checker to learn more about a word - find out its meaning and also make sure whether that word is a valid word in any of these dictionaries (used by popular word games). Here is the list of dictionaries it checks for :
- OCTWL / TWL : The official dictionary for scrabble game in United States, Canada and Thailand.
- SOWPODS / CSW : UK and the rest of the world uses this dictionary for various word games including scrabble.
- ENABLE - This is the default dictionary for Words with Friends.
The dictionary checker is also good at solving any issue with a disputed word when you're playing scramble games gainst your friends or family members. As a bonus, you also learn new words while having fun!Back to Word Unscrambler
Recent articles from our blog :
- Chess Tips for Beginners
- Best Card Games to Play with Friends
- Tips and Tricks for Playing Hangman
- 10 Sudoku Tips for Absolute Beginners
- Best Online Games to Play With Friends
- Guess Who Tips and Strategy
- Wordle Tips and Tricks
- 27 Words To Remember for Scrabble
- Tips for Solving Crossword Puzzles
- 5 Tips to Score Better in Words With Friends
- Explain Anagrams with Examples
- Boggle Strategy 101
Note: Feel free to send us any feedback or report on the new look of our site. Thank you for visiting our website.